Right of withdrawal
In the event of problems, the customer can cancel the order by simply communicating it by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. provided that the same has not yet been processed.
The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal within 7 days from the date of receipt of the goods through an explicit declaration, containing the data necessary for identifying the order sent to the contacts indicated.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Customer undertakes to return the products received in full, in unaltered conditions and in the original packaging, paying the costs incurred for the outward shipment and those incurred for the return shipment as well as the costs of storage. for return shipping.
If the withdrawal is made in the manner and terms mentioned above, any amount already paid for the products is credited to the buyer using the same payment method he used on the website to complete the order. If the customer had paid in cash on delivery, the refund of the order itself can only be done through a coupon of equal value.
The refund is made as quickly as possible, and in any case within 14 days from the date on which the Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco. , having received notice of the withdrawal from the customer, receives the ordered goods intact and in the original packaging at the address of the Azienda Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco.
The costs for returning the Products are non-refundable and remain, by law, the responsibility of the customer.
Any complaint must be addressed to the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco by sending an email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
In this section you will find all the legal information governing access and use of the Shop of the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco.
Access and use of this website, as well as the purchase of products, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of the following General Conditions of Sale.
We therefore invite you to regularly access this section to check, before making any purchase, the publication of the most recent and updated General Conditions of Sale of Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco
I. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
1) These General Conditions of Sale (“Conditions”) govern the sale of products and services through the Site and form an integral part of each Sales Agreement (“Contract”) that is concluded via the internet between:
the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Via delle Centurie snc 83021 – Avella – Av – VAT number: 02891990646
- The seller – and any person who purchases products or services from the SITE Site
- The client –
2) Any Purchase Order of products at the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco is governed by these Conditions, without prejudice to the Seller’s right to apply different and particular conditions.
The applicable Conditions are those in force at the time of placing an Order.
3) Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Sale at any time, without prior notice.
4) These Conditions do not regulate the sale of products or the provision of services by parties other than the Seller, which are present or recalled on the Site through links, banners or other links.
In relation to such sales or supplies of services, therefore, any form of liability of the Seller is excluded.
5) The Customer undertakes, before proceeding to confirm his Order, to read these Conditions and to accept them by affixing a check (flag) in the indicated box.
By placing an Order through the Site, the Customer guarantees both that he has the capacity to act necessary to conclude legally binding contracts, and that he is over 18 years old.
Customers who place Orders through the Site accept the Terms and Conditions as follows.
6) The Seller offers its products for sale within the limits of stock available at the time of the Purchase Order. Orders may be subject to quantity limitations, minimum or maximum.
7) The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalog of the Site at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
The information on the products on the Site, such as technical specifications, images, dimensions or compatibility details, are not binding and may be subject to change at any time.
8) The technical steps for placing an Order are clearly highlighted in the sequence of pages of the Site, through explanatory texts and graphics.
9) By clicking on “Confirm Order”, the Customer will submit to Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco. a contractual purchase proposal concerning the items contained in the Shopping Cart.
Receipt of the Order does not constitute acceptance of the contractual purchase proposal.
10) To complete the Order, the following formalities must be completed:
a) reading and acceptance by the Customer, by means of “point and click”, of these Conditions;
b) compilation in electronic format by the Customer – by entering all the required data – of the Order Form, which contains a summary of the essential characteristics of each selected product and its price; the means of payment for which the Customer has opted; the methods of delivery of the purchased products; shipping and delivery times and costs; the conditions for exercising the Customer’s right of withdrawal and for the application of the legal guarantee of conformity; the methods and times for returning the purchased products;
c) payment, in favor of the Seller, of the price of the product (s) purchased by the Customer, including shipping and delivery costs;
d) automated electronic forwarding to the Seller of the aforementioned Order Form;
e) electronic receipt by the Seller of the aforementioned Order Form.
The execution of the Order involves the express acknowledgment by the Customer of the obligation to pay.
11) The correct receipt of an Order is confirmed by the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco by e-mail to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer.
This confirmation is generated automatically by the system and cannot in itself be considered acceptance of the Order, but only confirmation of receipt of the same.
The confirmation e-mail re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
12) Following the receipt of an Order, the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco will check the availability of the ordered products and, only after this verification, will communicate its acceptance of the Order, by sending it to the Customer of the Order acceptance receipt.
The Contract is concluded with the receipt by the Customer of the acceptance of the Order in the form of Receipt sent by the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco, or, in the absence of such acceptance, with the delivery of the items of the Order.
Once the Order Acceptance Receipt has been forwarded to the Customer, it will no longer be possible to modify or cancel the Order, without prejudice to the right of withdrawal under the terms and conditions set out in Section VI of these Conditions.
13) If the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco is unable to fulfill an Order received, it will promptly notify the Customer, and in any case before the sending to the latter the Receipt of acceptance of the Order, except as provided for by the following art. 14, paragraph 2.
In any case, the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse an Order, to set purchase limits and to require advance payment.
Each Contract will concern exclusively the products expressly and specifically indicated in the Purchase Order.
Any form of contractual or extra-contractual liability is excluded, resulting from the non-acceptance of an Order.
14) The Seller will have the right not to process Purchase Orders made in accordance with the provisions of the previous provisions, in the event that the Customer has not paid for the products; or in the event that the Customer’s data are incomplete and / or incorrect; or even in the event that the ordered products are not, even temporarily, available.
If the Seller does not execute a Purchase Order made by the Customer, the Seller will promptly inform the Customer, by e-mail, of the above and will refund any amount already paid by the Customer.
III. PAYMENT OF THE PRICE
15) The price of the products ordered is that in force on the day the Order is placed and must be paid to the Seller in accordance with the previous article 10, lett. c). Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time the Order is concluded and before payment is made.
Unless otherwise provided, all prices indicated on the Site are to be understood as inclusive of VAT.
Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice, unless the Customer’s Order is has already been confirmed by the Seller pursuant to art. 12.
In the event of a price change after the Customer has sent the Order and before confirmation by the Seller, the latter will promptly communicate, by e-mail, the new price to the Customer, who will be able to accept the change. or refuse it and, consequently, renounce the Order, at no additional cost.
The acceptance of the modification must be communicated to the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco, by e-mail or fax, within 7 days of its communication. . Otherwise, the change will be considered tacitly rejected and the Order will be deemed canceled.
16) The Customer can pay for the ordered products through one of the payment methods indicated on the Site.
In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase amount will be charged to the Customer after the conclusion of the Order on the Site.
In the case of cash payment, the amount of the Order will be charged to the Customer upon delivery of the products.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Customer will receive the bank details attached to the Order Form: the Order will only be processed following receipt of the credit from the Seller.
The related financial information will be managed only by the payment circuits or by the credit institution.
The aforementioned information may be used by the Seller only to complete the procedures relating to the payment of products or services, or to arrange for refunds following the Customer’s exercise of the right of withdrawal referred to in the next Section. VI of these Conditions.
IV. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
17) Orders are processed from 9.00 to 17.00, Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 5pm on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
Unless otherwise provided in the Order Form, the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco will ship the products purchased by the Customer, by courier, to the ‘address indicated by the same, approximately within 24 working hours from the acceptance of the Order.
Delivery takes place no later than 30 days from the acceptance of the Order.
The Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet network, in the event that it fails to execute the Order within the timeframe provided for in the Contract.
18) If the purchased products are to be delivered outside the national territory, the Customer is responsible for paying any import charges and taxes, as well as any duties and customs duties provided for by the legislation in force in the territory of destination of the products.
19) The courier is responsible for the delivery. The Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco undertakes to collect any reports of non-delivery or delayed delivery of the products.
20) Any damage to the packaging and / or products, or the mismatch in the number of packages or information, must be immediately reported to the courier through specific indication on the delivery document.
By signing the delivery document and in the absence of the aforementioned disputes, the Customer certifies the real material integrity of the products and the conformity of the delivery.
The facts referred to in paragraph 1 of this article must be reported, by e-mail, to the Seller within 8 days of delivery, attaching the invoice (if issued) and the copy, pertaining to the Customer, of the waybill of the Courier service.
21) The Seller will issue an invoice for each Customer who has requested it and who, for this purpose, has entered their tax code and VAT number in the appropriate Order Form. In this sense, the information as provided by the Customer at the time of the Order is valid.
No invoice can be issued after submitting the Order Form, unless requested at the time the Order is placed.
No modification of the invoice will be possible after it has been issued.
When ordering, it is necessary to indicate if the shipping address is different from the billing address. If the customer decides not to enter his tax code or VAT number, the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco will not issue an invoice.
YOU. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
22) Without prejudice to the provisions of art. 59 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, for purchases of machines and / or accessories, or other products, made through the Site, it will always be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal, based on the provisions of the law, within 14 days from delivery of the products, by contacting the Seller for the return procedures.
The goods must be returned, by and at the expense of the Customer, within 14 days from the date on which the Customer himself communicated the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco his decision to withdraw.
In the case of open and / or partially used products, the right of withdrawal does not apply and the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco will inform the customer , by e-mail. In this case, the Customer may ask the Seller, by e-mail, to return the purchased products at his own expense. Otherwise, the Seller reserves the right to withhold both the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase of the products themselves.
Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco will only accept returns of goods in perfect condition and in their original packaging, accompanied by the relative purchase invoice or, if missing, from the relative Receipt of acceptance of the Order.
In the case of service contracts, the withdrawal period ends after 14 days from the day of the conclusion of the contract in the forms referred to in the previous art. 12.
23) Except for exceptional exceptions, the return of food products, such as capsules, biscuits, coffee, sugar purchased on the Site will not be accepted.
24) Except as provided in the previous provisions, once the return of the products has been obtained, the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Az.Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco will refund the amount actually paid by the Customer, using the same payment method chosen by the Customer during the purchase.
In the case of payment made by bank transfer, the Customer must notify the Seller of the relevant bank details necessary for the refund.
If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the Order Form and whoever made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums resulting from the withdrawal will be made by the Seller to the person who made the payment.
The reimbursement of the price paid by the Customer for the purchase of the products includes the shipping costs incurred at the time of placing the Order.
25) All products, other than food, sold by the Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco Agrituristica Soc. Agricola Il Moera SAS – Fusco Francesco, are covered by legal guarantees.
26) The guarantee consists in the replacement, at the Seller’s expense, of defective, incorrect or damaged products; or, where the replacement of the products is impossible or excessively burdensome for the Seller, the guarantee will consist in an appropriate price reduction; or, again, in the termination of the contract, where the degree of non-conformity of the product is such that a mere reduction in price is not acceptable.
In the case of defective, incorrect or damaged products, the Customer will promptly contact, and in any case no later than the deadline referred to in Article 27, the Seller, by e-mail to email@example.com, indicating the problem that arose.
To the aforementioned written communication it will be necessary to attach photographic material certifying the originality of the packaging, of the cardboard inserts, as well as relating to the products received.
In the case of defective products, in addition to the communication referred to in the second paragraph of this article, the Customer is required to keep and return the purchased bottles to the Seller with at least ¾ of the contents with their original well-sealed caps. Upon receipt of the goods and ascertained the anomaly, the Seller will replace or refund the returned product.
27) The guarantee is subject, under penalty of forfeiture, to the notification of the defect or lack of quality, within 2 months from the moment in which the Customer has received the purchased products.
28) The guarantee, however, loses all effectiveness when changes have been made to the products by the Customer.
VIII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
29) These General Conditions of Sale and the Contract are governed by Italian law, except as provided by the Vienna Convention of 1980.
30) Any dispute arising from the application of these Conditions or from the Contract will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Italian judge, in accordance with the provisions of the Italian legislation in force.